Frequently Asked QuestionsSelect to Give is a Volunteer-Administered 501(c)(3) Charity
Where Does My Donation Go?
Select to Give is completely volunteer-administered. We carry no overhead and have no employees. 100% of every donation directly supports Christians living in the Holy Land.
Are Donations to Select to Give Tax-Deductible?
Yes! Select to Give is registered with the IRS and the State of NJ as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Every donation is tax-deductible.
How Does Select to Give Assure the Money Goes Where It Should?
We work with local Christians to develop programs. All funds are wired directly from our bank to the organizations benefiting from the funds.
Can I Earmark Funds for a Program I am Passionate About?
Absolutely! On our donation forms, please indicate which program you would like your donation to go toward and we will see that it is used accordingly.
How is Select to Give Funded?
Select to Give is funded by the following:
- The generous donations of people like you
- Select International Tours donates $10 for each pilgrim they send to the Holy Land.
- Select International Tours matches the first $50 of every donation Select to Give receives.
- When pilgrims shop in the Kando Store in Bethlehem, 5% of their purchase is donated to Select to Give.
- When people shop via Amazon Smile and name Select to Give as their charity of choice, Amazon donates a small portion of their purchase.
Will Select to Give Be Supporting New Programs?
Yes. Select to Give regularly analyzes new programs and works with local Christians to develop them based on needs. All programs are comprehensively vetted before being supported.
I Have a Question That Isn’t Addressed
Please email us anytime. We will answer your email within 1 business day.
Please consider helping.
You May Donate at Any Time
Select to Give is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization and your donations are tax-deductible.